- Hello. Is this Annie Law
- Yes it is.
- Hi Annie it's (i can't remember his name) from Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts
- Oh, hello?
- Well remember that you auditioned for the BA Hons in Acting and we had previously sent you a letter saying we were still considering your application but weren't confident to offer you a place as we still had a lot of candidates to see?
- Yes I remember...
- Well. We'd like to offer you a place. How does that sound?
- Wow. Right. Um. Well... I've actually already accepted a place at Liverpool John Moores for the Drama course...
- Oh right (laughs)
- But. um. wow. I don't really know what to say.
- Yes. Well it sounds like you might want to have a chance to think this over.
- Um. Yes please.....
I had completely and utterly decided on John Moores and was so happy with my choice la de daaa but here come LIPA offering me a bloody place now!
I should obviously take it but what the hell arrrggggggghhhh.
Great time to throw this mental desicion at me.