Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ok so now more than ever before... I am riddled with freckles.
Everyone seems to think they're all cute and good but I don't think I enjoy them much.
I look about 2.
Oh well... AT LEAST THE SUN IS OUT ITS SO EXCITING.

Two more days left of school ever...... WEIRD.
Totally and utterly bizarre but definately exciting.
I should probably revise for the english re-take that is on Thursday... hmm.
Me, Zoe and Robyn are cycling to school tomorrow because pretty much every year since I've been at Hautlieu I say, 'When it gets more sunny I really want to cycle to school...' NEVER HAVE.
So, seeing as this is my last chance to be able to say... yeah i've cycled to school... we're doing it.
UP EARLY TOMORROW THEN.

A few other thoughts while I'm in the swing of blabbing on about stuff that no one actually cares about but it makes me feel special to be typing it ....

I just found a very good little gem of a band called '1,2,3' on the guardian website (which is a brilliant website for culture and such like).
They sound a bit rocky, psychadelicy, with a subtle hint of funkish type grooves.

Everyday glasto '10 gets closer and everyday ANNIE LAW GETS MORE AND MORE EXCITED ABOUT IT.
Laura Marling watch out because you can get married at glasto and that is what me and you will be doing.

Love Me x

P.s Joe Driscoll played at the live lounge last night and he was bloody spiffing.
Jolly fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment