Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ok. Hello.
Has anyone been watching the programme 'I'm in a Rock and Roll Band'?
I'm watching it now and this one is all about singers.
Here are some observations I have made so far:

1. The guy from Stereophonics is an idiot... I quote... "If the women d
on't wanna fuck you and the men don't want to
be you then I don't see the point in being in a band.

2. Courtney Love isn't good in any way. She threw one of t
he most beautiful Rickenbackers i've ever seen for no reason. I dislike that intensely.

















3. Mick Jagger wasn't hot. But he was extremely attractive. I still can't grasp how
or why.

4. Morrisey has beautiful eyes.

































5. Iggy Pop used to look like Liza Minnelli
















6. Bands used to actually be cool without trying. Bands now (not all but most) TRY so hard.

7. Jim Morrison literally had to do absolutely not
hing to be incredible.






















8. I would like to marry Marc Bolan.























9. "Lead singers are different. They are special". OBVIOUSLY TRUE ;)

10. BON JOVI COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN SERIOUS!












11. When did Tommy Lee get old?

12. Axl Rose is and always has been... my least favourite thing since karaoke.

13. Liam Gallagher. I don't really know where to start on this one. Louie.

14. I want to be in the 70's. Please.

I may add to this list in due course.
xo

1 comment: